Legitimate Work From Home Jobs Charlotte Nc




you haven't heard of crossfit? let me tell you about crossfit. crossfit is a lifestyle in which you are prioritizing your health. the ability to do many different things at a high level of intensity. i think it's the absolute best way to help you reach your fitness goals. if you're me, it's making me happy. it's a fun way to get fit. the last person finishing is just as important as the first one. it's this team atmosphere that ends up making you better as an individual.


camaraderie. that family that you end up building. and the energy that you get back from it yourself. that's crossfit to me. when you come to a crossfit gym, everybody knows your name. everybody loves you. and you're part of something bigger than just getting a workout. crossfit gave me that something extra that i needed in life.


it's my outlet and i love it. it's my passion. it's commitment. crossfit is a sport now. i like the challenge. i compete with myself. i'm healthier. i am stronger. even though i was sore, or i would get a little discouraged


you know, i felt accountable to my community or i felt accountable to my class. because they were looking for me there. finding crossfit and having to work really dang hard for whatever your goal is. whether it's to compete. or to just get a damned pull-up. i love it cause the workout is different everyday. i can come in, and i don't know what i'm doing.


everyone is welcoming, everyone is cheering you on. they don't let you quit. even if you want to quit. we all share this experience which is emotional. it doesn't look emotional, it looks like people working out. but it's emotional. i mean, it's raw. it's intense, it's incredible, it's freaking awesome.


i'm going to keep doing it for a long time, i hope. crossfit, to me, is a fitness program where the reward for doing well is the ability to express your fitness in everyday life. in as many different planes, or as many different activities that you could possibly imagine. people walk through the door and say, "hey, where are all of the machines?" we're the machines.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Legitimate Work From Home Jobs No Fees

Real Work From Home Jobs No Scams Australia

7 Best-Paying Jobs With A High School Diploma