Online Survey Number Verification In Gujarat




“i'm proud. i'm proud.” “i'm proud to be a man.” “i am what i think.no one can stop me.” “i have that zest in me.what else do i tell you?” “i'm as stormy as a storm.i'm a human being.” “for me are all thepleasures of life.” “i'm great. i'm young.” “everybody is worried. but not me.” ”it's a ring.fate will continue to rule.”


”i am what i think.no one can stop me.” what can you do for me? you ask and then see ican give my life also for you. whose is it? - boss. hi. - where are you? i am at the house ofa beautiful and lovely girl. i am working on aninteresting assignment. please come.can't you do this much for me? you ask and see ican give my life also.


that is a very important project.i have to say so. i can give my life for that project. i will fix themeeting tomorrow only. in that case,i will come in the office. no, i am coming. great! give me a kiss. shall i come to the office? it's an important meeting.i have to go. you kissed him?


yes. what do you think? only womenhave to face sexual exploitation. you have 20 new messages. hi, sanjay.rita. please call me, i am waiting. sanjay. rita. i am waitingand waiting and waiting. sanju, rita why youare not picking up my calls. remember, you used tosay that if you don't talk.. ..to me even for a singleday then you get sleepless nights. sanju, please pick up the calls. -liar. i had told all these things.. ..to meghna.. not to you. - sanju.


sanju, pick up the phone.i know you are at home. shekhar, what's up? you are really at home. if you have objection then i willgo to the forest. where are you? at a place.i am waiting for someone. who? god?as you never wait for any girl. not god.he never forgets his promises. i'm waiting for a friendwho had told me to meet in the club. friend? you don't haveany friend apart from me.


oh! i am so sorry.you do one thing. you drink coffee.i'll be there in a jiffy. the manager is refusing togive another cup of coffee. - why? he thinks that i'll fall sick. i've drunk 12 cupsof coffee in 2 hours. will you just killme with your taunts? wait. i'll be there soon. o god! god bless him.


stupid. idiot. stupid. sanjay sir. yesterday's line. hello. please write your name inthe lift. register is not working. tiwari,how many times i've told you. please write your namein the register. and the lift is not working. okay? no mistake next time.


no mistake.i will repair it by morning. please write your name inthe lift as register is not working. please write yourname in the lift.. peter, he has left. hello, sir. hey, gorgeous. today, you're finished! shekhar, what are youdoing here on this table? i was searching for youthere for the past half-an-hour.


what are you doing in this corner? dear, keep quiet. where were you? i triedon your cell phone so many times my cell phone is automatic. when i'm with girls, then friendsring is not picked up by my cell. girl. it means that you cancelledthe meeting with malhotra. no, i am not mad.as usual he himself cancelled it. darn. that's why i was with seema.never mind.


just wait and watch.this year the deal will be mine. and i'm also ready to washthe undergarment of malhotra. idiot! why do you tease girls? if beauty is not appreciated,then it is insulting. you and your thinking. have you ever thought about them?even they feel bad about this. even they have feelings. clear. i respect womenand they love me for that.


yeah, right. you're mistaken. you listen to me.otherwise you'll be beaten some day. firstly, i will not bebeaten and if beaten then.. ..which is highly impossible.. ..then i won't ask youfor handkerchief to wipe my tears. okay, then where will you go? i mean you must be havinggood number of friends. forget it,shall i order a drink for you? no, no. you do one thing.


you drink some more coffeeand i'll go and finish off my work. you mean, now someone else? yes, of course. you will die one day. after dying even majnuhad become immortal. for laila. laila, lila, lalita..for whom will you die? even that death will be great.. ..where for my funeral therewill be 10-12 gorgeous girls. see you, buddy.enjoy the coffee. - see you.


'i like that.' peter. are you angry with me? don't you thinkyou should say sorry? hi. i am sanjay patel.i'm pleased to meet you. the introduction is necessary aswe are meeting for the first time. because if you had known me well,then you would know.. ..that sanjay patelnever says sorry. this just shows howconcerned you are for me.


'i like it.' again i have to say.but i am loving it. if you say then i amready to give my life also. you're very stubborn. i am going to become mrs.sanjay patel. so i'm bound to show some tantrums. surprise!i have got the divorce from rahul. when are we going to marry? divorce? so soon? - of course.


look, i have chosen thesample cards too. i like this one. sanjay patel weds lavleenkapoor will be written on it. kapoor? you mean kapooras in punjabi kapoor? of course. o my god!you're telling me this today? why? what happened? lavleen, you don't understand. i'd promised my dying motherthat i will marry a gujarati girl. i wish you were born in gujarat.


o god, if you had beenborn in the vicinity.. ..then too i would have adjusted. but there is such a vast differencebetween gujarat and punjab. o god! it's heartbreaking! sanjay, i am gujarati. and i am south india.. ..in case you've promisedyour dying madrasi parent then.. excuse me, who are you all? i'm sanjay's 3-6 show.


and i am 6-9. and you must be 9-12. sanjay.. i'd doubts but today it's confirmed. you are not the only one with whomhe has played the drama of love. lavleen, it was not a sham.i really love you. and me? - i love you too, rita. what will you tell me? i will say that my heartis really big. i love you all.


shut up! you've ruined my life. you listen first. - seema.. what should i do with this ring?- he had given you the ring? one minute. listen to me. keep it.i am not asking you to return it. you cheat.. you gave her a ring! sanjay, i will not spare you! what is the meaning of this? i am.. - what did you tell me!


seema. seema. - oh my god! you lied to me! rita. i am rita.- all... i have to say that.. ring. - you present her ring? i love you, pooja.. lord shiv. goddess parvati.you both on the earth? we are not on the earth but,my son, you are in the sky. i am in the sky? no need to be surprised, son.


after death soul has to sacrificethe body and come to the sky only. death?!you mean death? oh, my god! yes, dear.- how i can die? what was my age? death has no relation with age. have you checkedyour register properly? or have you brought me accidentallyin place of someone else? if we were to commit mistakes, thenwe would have been called humans. your death is predetermined. now the dilemma is whetherto send you to heaven or hell?


seeing your good deeds..i want to send you to heaven. but seeing your behaviour withwomen.. i want to send you to hell. goddess parvati,lord shiva is your husband. and it is the duty of everywife to support her husband. lord shiv, say something. afterall goddess parvati's children.. ..had killed yourchildren too, right? i think, parvati, he shouldbe given a chance to return.. ..to earth andrectify his mistakes. lord, so at lastyou too supported a man.


what will you understandthe pain of a woman. goddess parvati,i promise that henceforth.. ..i will behave properlywith all the women. not whole life but onlytill the next shivratri. if till then you learn togive woman the status of a mother.. ..sister and wife, and not considerthem as object of pleasure,.. ..then you will go to heaven. otherwise hell. and keep one thing in mind.


even i don't have theenergy to argue again.. ..and again with parvati.go, sanjay. one minute, lord shiv.one minute, goddess parvati. can my tourist visa of the earthbe converted into permanent visa? i mean you know listen to me.. lord shiv.goddess parvati, my visa. hello. what a dream! worst of all. 'lord, do you see that?he considered all that as a dream.'


'it’s futile. what do we do?shall we send him to hell? ' 'i am your wife andi never disobey you.' 'then.. - he has to understandthe importance of women.' 'parvati,i see mischief in your eyes.' 'lord, it is not mischief. it isthe desire to teach him a lesson.' 'he has never honouredthe body of a woman.' 'what if your sonbecomes your daughter? ' 'meaning?' 'meaning, sanjay gets transformedinto a female from a male.'


'amen.' good morning, tiwari on duty. madam, from sanjay sir's house.. yes. i was drinking tea andi heard this scream of a woman. sanjay sir! tiwari.. you here.. - i.. i saw strange dreams. i saw strange dreams. - what? what happened?


what happened? who are you and whyare you shouting again and again? then it was not a dream, tiwari. who are you and why you aretaking my name again and again? i am sanjay. i mean was.. - was? i am.. i was.. who are you? where is sanjay sir?and how did you come here? don't know. don't know, then get out.


no, no. i know.i am sanjay's step sister. sanjay sir has no sister.no, sister. i am his step sister and yesterdayonly have i come from america. but i did not see you. yesterday night shinde was on duty. he must have seen me.go and ask him only. but where is sanjay? that is what i'm thinking.where is sanjay sir? what are you talking?


tiwari, listen. sanjaysir has gone out for few days.. ..and now i haveto look after all this. you give me some time.now you go away from here. he will come.- but will sanjay sir come? yes. tiwari, you go away. what i was saying.. tiwari you go. he will come. will he come? yes, he will come. - then forget it.


okay. forget it!girls of this generation! does being god give youthe permission to do anything! now why don't you say something! ‘sanjay..this is not a punishment.’ ‘it was necessary to make yourealize the importance of women.. ..and that is why wehave given you this new body.’ i don't want this new body. youplease return me my body. right now. 'the body is mortaland soul is immortal.'


‘it makes no differencewhether the soul resides.. ..in the body of a man or a woman.’ 'now the decision has been taken.' 'now you have to obey it. remain happy, dear.’ - no,no, god, you can't do this to me! hello, lord shiv. hello. hello. hello. who is that? shekhar, i am sanjay,i mean sanjay's sister.. sanjana.


sanjay's sister?sanjay never said that.. if he had known.i mean we met yesterday only. this is a long story, shekhar.can we meet at leopold now? now? in one hour? but how will i identify you? even i cannot identify myself. what? i will identify you. how does she know my name?


i can forget my wife'sface but not hers. tiwari, henceforth i will go to givethe newspaper at sanjay sir's house. morning duty is mine. who the hell are you? inspector patil,i want to lodge a complaint.. ..for the murder of mr.sanjay patel. you write down the address. who else apart from you and sanjaywill know about sanjay's murder? guess what? sanjay is back.and he is standing before you.


what nonsense! lavleen, you are punjabi! darn! i'd given a promiseto my dying mother that.. ..i will marryonly a gujarati girl. lavleen,i wish you were born in gujarat. there is such a vast differencebetween punjab and gujarat. darn! so heartbreaking! excuse me. who told you all this? you like strawberry flavor inice-cream. who will tell me this?


every month between 10th and17th we only talk and nothing else. who will tell me this? sanjay can't teach or showthis passion to anyone. right, lav? god has given me anew life to honour women. but lav, if i respect you then as mypunishment i will be sent to hell. i wish, lav,that i had a heart like yours. it would have been so easyto kill you to take my revenge. lav, you've survived. where is my car?


in the junkyard. darn! it wasn't there! how have you kept your clothes?you are so careless. the phone is dead since friday.you should repair it. since when i've been telling you. what is this? it's not possible. possible. very possible. thank you. sorry.


“it's a lovely day.” “all the clouds are grey.” “it's a lovely day for love.” “it's a perfect day.don't be afraid.” one drink with a piece of lemon.thank you. shekhar, sanjana. sanjay's sister, sanjana. step sister. unfortunately we never met before.but where is sanjay?


actually last night therewas a big problem with lavleen. he was stuck in a mess? i knew it. i'd told him so many times notto lock horns with girls. idiot! now let's see howhe shows his face to me. 'if i tell him the truththen he will rebuke me.' by the way, where is he? sanjay has gone to the himalayas. himalayas? why? to do penance.


sanjay and penance? no way. he must have gone in searchof some sage's daughter. he was not..i mean he was not so bad. thank you.you have insulted his name. i'm surprised thatwithout informing me. no phone calls..no message. strange. he has left a message in the office.let's go and check it. here we are. i will just go to the washroom.


it's that side. - i know. sir, good morning.- good morning, suzi. suzi, did sanjayleave a note for me? no, sir. yes? suzi, she is sanjay's sister,sanjana. hi. - hello. did sanjay leavesome message for me? no, sir.he has left no message with me.


i thought he would have called you. there is a note. shekhar. sorry, i am going withoutinforming you for some urgent work. i will be back after a month or two. i have told everything to sanjana. while sanjana is there,you won't feel any dearth. sanjay. but why is this so wet? he was your close friend.perhaps a few tears dropped on it. and still they are not dried.he didn't love me so much.


suzi. sanjay sir has gone. it is okay, suzi. it is okay. these are tears of happiness.and i can't control it. sanjay wasn't so irresponsible. now what will happento the account of malhotra? i will handle that.can i meet the boss? where is he? - haridwar. haridwar. in this age.. why?


shekhar. - yes, sir. shekhar, you do one thing. go to the cashier andtake five lakh rupees. i'll give you the address of a man. you give him the snap of sanjay. and tell him to send 4 guysto haridwar. sir, it's futile.sanjay is not going to come. i am not telling him to bring back. but i'll give him themoney to finish him there only.


sir.. - i kepthim here for one year. i used to give him 4 glassesof buttermilk in a day. not from the company's account.from my own pocket. hoping that someday he'llget malhotra's deal for me. sir, i can handlethe deal of malhotra. sanjay has told me everything. i think i can do it. she's right, sir. she is absolutely right.


madam, then sanjaymust have told you.. ..that this is his father's company. so that you can come wheneveryou want to do time-pass. o my god!ma'am, this is the corporate world. we're not here to sell vegetables. if you don't have one vegetablethen you can buy another one. shekhar, what is this drama? cell number ofmalhotra is 982081252. annual publicity budgetis 3 crores 75 lakhs..


..with the profitmargin of 40 percent. till now ad india agencyused to handle their publicity. our quotation 3 crores 25 lakhs withthe profit margin of 50 percent. but why am i explainingall this to you. as you're not goingto give me this job. i'll call up ad india agency.maybe they have a vacancy there. excuse me. excuse me. one minute.when are you starting the work? she is good, sir.


shall i call your home, verma? hello. - hi, lav. from where can i buygood girl's attires? sanjana, this is a difficult job. and it will be a miracleto get the contact from malhotra. i do believe in miracles.see you later. you will not give mea treat for my new job? okay. come to my home atnight along with a bottle of whisky. you like blue color, don't you?


i'll buy a transparentnegligee of blue colour. you're trying to flirt. no, no, i was just.. i know you. you can't do anything. 9 o'clock at leopold. excuse me. excuse me, ma'am. can i help you? oh sure. what will you help me with?- this one.


oh beautiful! this one. bill, please. - sure. there is no pocket in this.just a second. it is empty. won't you do this much for me? just ask,i can even lay down my life for you. hi. - hi. excuse me, ma'am.


what? - i am the chairman of the.. mr. mehta, i am in hurry.we'll talk later. no entry, ma'am. - why? first you have to give theproof that sanjay has given you.. ..permission to stay here. okay. finally the societysecurity is becoming vigilant. good. take this. it's good. now people willstop entering other's houses. sanjay told me that inthe absence of mr. prasad..


..everyday somebodybarges into his house.. ..to meet mrs. prasad. sanjay knows that person. we found the handwriting. then you gave troubleto madam unnecessarily. no problem. mr. mehta, i heard that mr.prasad was a boxing champion. if he comes to know about the man,then he will thrash him badly. shall i go now?


you go. i will see who troublesyou henceforth. and this tiwari.. that is fine. but who else apart fromme goes to mr. prasad's house. one fresh lime and adrink with a splash of lemon. sanjana, actually i.. i know. i've orderedthe drink for myself. what a bomb! sanjana, don't youthink you're a bit bold? i think you are a fool.


thank you. try this. - no, no. sanjana..you know.. i don't drink. try it, try it. - no, no. one pack for sanjay's sake.- i don't drink. for sanjay's sake. - that is fine. for sanjay's sake. - sanjay. cheers. - cheers. finish it off, buddy. shekhar,you are very clever man. - i?


yes. you never usedto drink with sanjay. - no. and today a girl offeredyou a drink and you drank it. anyway i am very lucky that i gota friend like you. mother promise. i am very unlucky thati got a friend like sanjay. why? because if i will proposeto his sister.. ..then he will come and beat me. sister of sanjay.. - you. yes. sanjay's sister.


by the way, when is sanjaygoing to return? i'm missing him. there was a big tragedy with sanjay. now he will not come. he is dead. hey! shall i slap you? sorry. i mean..bad manners.. sorry. no. don't say sorry to me.i love it. i love it.there is somebody. i love it. excuse me. i'll just come. - yes. hey, waiter. i want a drinkwith a splash of lemon. go.


who is she? sorry. this girl.. - is she mad? hi. my mom had given me this bangle.. ..and had told me togive it to her daughter-in-law. it will fit your wrist perfectly.come let us go home and try. when were you released? - what? from mental hospital. you idiot!


for the first timethis line has ditched me. my mom had given me a bangle.. suzi. how can these girlsmanage their jungle like hair? if you had to make me a girl,then couldn't you make me bald? suzi! yes, ma'am.looking for something, ma'am? where is my diary? ma'am, even you are like sanjay sir. it is right before youand still you can't see it.


is it necessary to open your mouth?- no, ma'am. suzi. - yes, ma'am. i am sorry. suzi, how do you handle this hair? if someone is watching,then like this. and if there is no one to see it,then i just trim it. good one. fine. fix my appointment with a barber. barber?


i mean hair dresser. - sure, ma'am. do you see?how much i respect woman. this is what i'vedone my whole life. you think that you know everything. but you don't know that womenare crazy for me. watch this. hello shalu. i mean shalini. yes, who is that? shalini,i am sanjana and i am a writer.


i am writing a book on the personallife of the ad agency professionals. i heard that you know mr.sanjay patel. yes. i want to know youropinion about him. sanjay? sanjay was the one whotaught me the real meaning of love. oh. really? yes. only after my breakoff with him did i understand.. ..that he is playinggames of love with me. the real meaning of loveis different. scoundrel!


i don't understand whythese girls hate sanjay so much. if he had been loyal with onegirl he would have received love. everyone's thinking is different. someone likes to play flute.. whileothers like to play the orchestra. sanjana, being a girlyou're talking like this. i mean.. sometimesyour talks just confuse me. even i'm very confused. i'vejust been made a girl.. - what? nothing. look ahead and drive. hi, lav.


remember, you used to tell me.. ..that you share agood rapport with malhotra. yes. so? i want you to fix upmy appointment with him. today at 4 o'clock. in such a short notice.sanjay, how? the police arrive at a shorternotice than this. - what? look ahead and drive.i am safe till shivratri. i've not asked about you from god.


shivratri? - today at 4. thank you. “he reached the same place.his face was unfamiliar.” “everyone was amazed.” “when they came face to face.” “when they came face to face,the same thing happened.” stupid. - not me, she.. she is good. sanjay had finalized her. - i know. i like that.


change. - hi, ramona. hi, shekhar. how is it going? - fantastic. where's sanjay? - sanjayhas got out of town for 2-4 days. oh. - by the way,she's sanjana, sanjay's.. shekhar, come here. - hi. so missing sanjay?- no, just like that. your face reflects somethingaltogether different. so what is youropinion about sanjay?


sanjay. no matter howmuch of a cheap rascal he is.. ..and he takes advantage ofgirls but he still has one virtue. he had promised me thatif i did something hanky panky.. ..with him then he will give methis ad and he fulfilled his promise. in case he does thesame thing with you.. ..then just think thathe is your boyfriend and do it. even i'd tolerated him like this. ma'am. - yeah. change.


alright. see you then. - yeah. did you send me on earthto hear all these things? shekhar. - yes. let's go. i'll call you. hello, sir.- please, please, please. hang on. yeah. are you okay, sanjana? - yes, sir. venkat. - yes, sir.


is the company facinglosses this year? yes, sir. no, sir. why, sir? because even biscuits usedto be offered along with tea. good one, sir. anyway, she is ms. sanjana. sanjay has gone out for few days. till the time sanjay returns,.. ..sanjana will look afterall his work. any question? - no, sir.


sir, i've prepared the projectreport. - sir, just a minute. sir, sanjay couldn'tfix up an appointment.. ..in a whole year with that man.. ..and you're appointing.. ..a new executiveto handle that man's project. and that too.. sir, it isthe question of crores of rupees. and i think this year we shouldjust forget about malhotra project. i don't think so. we will get the appointmentand the project too, sir.


really?- i've made the project report. ms. sanjana,if you don't mind then can i know.. ..something about your background? ravi, actually.. - i havefour acres of land in bhatinda. yesterday only i came to mumbaiafter harvesting the sugarcane. very interesting. i had heard that farmerslove their fields very much. then how come you came here? with the hopes that here i will finda man who is unfit for mumbai..


..so that i could send himthere to harvest the sugarcane. so when do you want to go there? very interesting joke. sir, the appointmentof malhotra is confirmed. oh, very good. i will have to leave right now.- please go. i will get you this project, sir.- yes, yes. i will get you this project.i will get you this project. she is very strong.


yes, sir. - definitely, sir. hey, sanjana. sorry for.. was just doing my job. it's okay. by the way, i'm pleased to meet you. if i were to show my honesty, thenyou'll go into a coma in sorrow. i like your sense of humor. by the way, previously i onlywas supervising sanjay's project. oh.


i didn't know this. sanjana, you don't know most ofthe things and you need a briefing. let us do one thing. we willhave dinner together at my home. great idea. idea is great. but i will have to takepermission from my family. of course. by the way,who all are there in your family? one husband.. three small children. i'll go and ask them. excuse me. kids? - she's unmarried.


yeah. it feels bad, doesn't it?when a girl lovingly kicks you. so sad. - hey.. darn it. no. excuse me. - one minute. you are so sweet. you were rememberingme the whole night. and you didn't sleep at all. tonight again youhave to go for work?


excuse me. - yes? i'm ms. sanjana.i want to meet mr. malhotra. just a sec. - thank you. mr. malhotra, ms.sanjana is here for the appointment. okay, sir. please go inside. really? no. boys don't sleep at nightonly on two conditions. if there is a final matchbetween india and pakistan.. ..or if they are with a girl.


listen to my advice.don't trust him. you can't do office work at night. are you happy now? what work do you do at night? good afternoon, mr. malhotra. please sit. - thank you. i'll talk to you later. sir, i am from the horseshoead agency. so far your promotion.. ad india used to handle it.


and you must also know thati'm satisfied with their work. yes, sir. but we're offeringyou a better deal. if you.. look here ms. sanjana. i metyou only on the saying of lavleen. and if now you.. take me, i'm yours. if you.. what will you have?something cold or something hot? please come here. pleasecome and sit here. - yes, sir. thank you, sir.


so tell me,what you are offering me? sir, less quotation than ad indiaand plus a much better campaign. not to mention.. not less. i think you're muchmore than that ad india gal. sanju - yes. sir. don't you think that suchan important deal should.. ..be discussed somewhereelse and not in the office? 'take me, i'm yours.'


okay, sir.i will come to your residence. under this pretext,i'll meet sister-in-law too. no, not sister-in-law. say sister.she has gone for a europe tour. okay, sir.i will book a nice restaurant. we can sit thereand discuss the deal. sanju, restaurant doesn'thave the feel of the home. we will do one thing. tonight there is a partyat my house. you be there. be there by 8 - 8:30.we'll discuss the deal there only.


how can we discuss the dealin the commotion of the party? my house is very big. we will find a placewhere there will be.. ..no commotion and disturbances. there is so muchpollution in mumbai. but there is greenery too.- what a bomb! we're unnecessarily wailingaway our time here. - why? yesterday only i'd goneto the dance bar. - see, that gal. gorgeous.she is beautiful. let's go.


what a bomb shell! what do you say? - what? what do you say about her hair?- just like juhi chawla. and her style of walking? what? - her style. kareena. and look at her cheeks.- just like priety zinta. her waist. - sushmita. you!


pakiya. her punch is just like sunny deol. are these clothes? what is wrong in these clothes? there is a partyat malhotra's house. if i were to wearthese clothes then.. ..i will look likethe sweet dish after dinner. more than the face,he gazes at the legs. the bells of the templeused to ring in your mind..


..when you used to stare at girls. anyway, what do youwant to wear for the party? anything.that doesn't expose the legs. in that case.. i have the perfect dress for you. hello. - hello. hi. it's been a long time. hello. - hi. wow! she’s gorgeous!- do you want a punch?!


thank you. - you're welcome. look, i don't buy products.i buy companies. yes? - thank you. hello, hello. how are you? hello. - hello. there should be oxygen cylinderto breathe in this dress. i'll see lavleen later. take me. 'he looks like prem chopra.'


hi, sanju baby. not sir.my name is prakash malhotra. people call me dadoo lovingly. sir, i used to call my grandpa dadu. not dadu, dadoo. you arelooking great. really fantastic. it looks like god musthave created you in leisure. wrong. he deleted something.he added something. what? - nothing, sir.your house is beautiful. this? this is nothing. thereal dã©cor is in the inside room.


it is too hot here. why don't we sitinside in the comfort.. ..of the a.c.room and discuss the deal? come on. no, sir. it is too cold here.i was wondering.. this way. come. sir, shall i begin?sir, i'll begin. no, no. i'll begin andthen later you can take over. we will show a boy and girlin the park for our ad of clothes.


quite interesting. - yes, sir. both are lockingeyes with each other. yes. continue. it is helpingin building up the mood. sir, there is one more idea. an old man and womanare sitting in the temple. first one is okay.- no, sir. this one is better. they are looking in the eyes.. ..of each other.. i mean of god,in the temple. sanju, try to understandwhat i'm saying. sanju, please.


no, no, sir.i'm listening to you. sir! sir, my stomach is paining..i will just.. no, sir. - take me, i'm yours. sir, i'll go to a doctor.- sanju, listen to me. all your pain will vanish, sanju.- sister-in-law, you? i'll definitely get mr.mehta's project. - yeah, yeah. hello, beautiful. how was your meeting yesterday? nobody gives a cheque of3.5 crores in the first meeting.


3.5 crores is nothing! if you ask then some peoplecan even give their life. how is your hubby? shekharwas saying that he is not well. are you arvind sir'sbrother-in-law? - no, why? no. only boss's relatives are paidfor talking rubbish in the office. i like that. woman of substance.lots of substance. what is the harm in spendingsome time together.. sanju? you understand me a bit.i'll understand you a bit. come on, sanjana.


i'm just asking for an evening..the whole night.. this shoe is sufficientfor the evening. if you need one for the night,then i'll send it to you. good morning, ma'am. what's so good about it? yes, ma'am. - did you take anappointment from the hair dresser? ma'am. all the good hairdressers in the vicinity.. ..are booked for the week. why don't you continue with that..


if i continue the same thingfor a week, then i'll get asthma. i'm so fed up of all this. what happened?- suzi. how do you handle men? do you just blow them away? i wish i was able to do it, ma'am. these guys will neverunderstand our problem. if they are in our shoes,.. ..then they'll realizethe pain of being a woman. true.


very true. will you drink the quotaof 25 years in just one go? - nice. you drank mine too. why are you flaring up for nothing? don't worry.everything will be fine. what will be fine? that bloody sucker malhotra.. ..is more interestedin me than the project. when i say ad to him, he hears bed.


when i talk about the camera,he hears room. these bloody men haveharassed me like hell. not everyone is like that. all rascals are the same. even we have feelings.even we feel bad. you know. i used to say the samething again and again to sanjay. every time. is it necessary for youto interfere? can't you see thati'm sentimental?


when a girl isfeeling emotional.. ..then you should listento her quietly. the maximum thing you cando is to give her your shoulder. i have two shoulders. and bigger than him too. you wile away your wholelife in these things only. mine is bigger and his is smaller. if you want to tell yoursize then talk about the heart. if possible thenmake your heart big.


let's go, buddy. let's have a small peg. buddy, you've become a drunkard.let's go. a small pack. - now i'll bash you. cheque. - yes, ma'am. now do stop.. bad. can i drop you somewhere? now even my heart has enlarged.


now your hospital's billalso will be huge. let's go, buddy. hey brother, listen... wh... what ? listen to me. just a minute. a small peg? “below there is shop of betel.” “and above beautifuldamsel's house.” what is this? a corpse! corpse!


see, he is alive. hold this. hold this. now give it back. time is changing. the floor is very dirty.i am cleaning it by using his shirt. what.. i think nobody is at home. this is my house. purse. key.. key.. key..


mad girl, where did she go?she should take him.. sorry, sorry. slowly. be careful. “o delicate flower in your lane.” “my heart is goingafter stretching.” “innocence, this grace.” “in your eyes isthe depth of the pond.” “your style is differentfrom the rest.” “you're gorgeous. and i'm young.”


“my style is differentfrom the rest.” “i'm gorgeous. and i'm young.” “my heart doesn't agree.no, it doesn't.” “your tresses arelike clouds spread.” “it begins with you,it ends with you.” “my world, beloved.” “it begins with me,it ends with me.” “your world, beloved.” “it doesn't go. without you,my heart doesn't go anywhere.”


“do know my loyalty.” you? where are my clothes? it should be here only. what do you mean by that?why is it not on me? you were not wearing it. what do you mean!why did you take it off? i didn't take it off.you only had removed the clothes. you did it. - even you did it. you raped me.- i should be saying this.


you took advantageof my helplessness. you weren't looking helplessfrom any angle last night. it's okay, sanjana.i agree, what happened was wrong. i mean there is no sin within me.. sanjana, please. - you getout of here! i said get out! sanjana. - get out of here! sanjana, i can explain. sanjana. - you idiot! sanjana, listen to me..- you rascal!


being my friend, you.. sanjana, my clothes.- you won't get anything. sanjana, i didn't force you.- get out of here! i even refused 4-5 times.- what! you get out! sanjana, please.. - youdon't speak! get out of here! sanjana, listen to me..- what happened? he raped me. he raped me. sanjana, please.. you shut up! - you raped him?


if you feel that i am.. what! i trusted you!you betrayed me! you're not my friend. i didn't betray you. you please.. betrayal! fine. i'll leave.at least give my clothes. you won't get anything.just get lost! you won't get your clothes!- how can i go like this? you betrayed me! - sanjana..


“i'm proud to be a woman.” “every man needs me.” “no one else hasgot more style than me.” “there is nothing more intoxicatingthan me. understand?” you go on. i'll pick it up later. sanjana. sanjana, please give me a chance. hello. juhi, i am sanjana speaking. can i speak with mr.malhotra please?


hi, sanjana. just a second. sorry, sanjana.he is busy for a few days. juhi, i am tryingsince last two months. please do something. please.. i know sanjana, but can i do? sir.. okay. thanks anyway. sanjana, just a second. thanks to you too. because you had warned me, i hadbecome little cautious of that man.


and you know what..you saved my life. today that boy is foolingaround with someone else. thanks a million, sanjana! it's okay. ma'am, shekhar sir is on the line. do i need to tell you everydaywhat you have to tell him? - no. she will get us killed.tell her this is not for ladies. what are you saying?- tell her. why are you scared? tell her.- madam, this saloon is for men.


so what! will your scissors beashamed of cutting a woman's hair? come on. cut it. was your hair trappedin some machine? come, sweetie. sanjana.. shekhar i don't want to talk to you. but i want to. shekhar, don't meddle with me! sanjana, please listen tome at least. give me a chance!


she is not so bad butjust a little bit troubled. keep trying. can i praise him in just one line? he is not the worstman in the world. ravan and hitler areahead of him in ranking. “i have to liveand i'm just living.” “this way or that,what difference does it make?” “i'm just living.” “whether it showersfrom the sky or.."


"..comes out of ground,it's just water.” “i know how my story goes.” “dance throughout the day,let the night fall in day.” “whoever is near you,take away his money.” “one who lives in the sky.” “i am just living.” “whatever is happening,i'm enjoying it.” “the joys of thislife are fun filled.” “from here to therethese eyes are darting.”


“everywhere the word has spreadthat the point of view has changed.” “but still this heart says.” hello.. hello, sanjana. juhi. congratulations.sir has given an appointment to you. oh! thank you. when is it? you'll have to goto his house right now. right now?


mr. malhotra. what i should wear?what i should wear? is malhotra sir here? sir is downstairs. just a minute. is his wife there? if she were here,sir would have been upstairs. oh sanjana! nice new look. sir, i have prepared theproject report.. okay, sir. sir, i have preparedthe project report.


i have also preparedthe concept for the ad. one minute, sir. i am sorry. sir, just.. sir, we'll spend 60 percenton electronic media.. ..and 20 percent on the hoardings.. ..and.. 25 percent on the media. sir according tothe market survey.. ..in last 2-3 yearsthe rate of your shares.. ..have fallen by 20 to 30 percentand there is a reason for that.


we have to capture the market.we have make aggressive publicity.. ..i mean capture the market, sir.. i mean we'll have tomake aggressive publicity.. i mean not so aggressive too, sir. we'll have to control a little bit. i mean you will haveto control yourself, sir.. stop it, mr.malhotra. this is ridiculous. mr. malhotra, instead oftouching me here and there,.. ..i would be thankful..


..to you if you touchthe papers in my files instead. what kind of people are you? a girl's talent,her capability means nothing to you. if you are interested in my projectthen okay. if not, then.. excuse me. thank you very much for your time. not fair. ma'am, arvind sir hascalled you at the office. mr. malhotra is expectedat any moment now. - okay. malhotra?


your child is in troubleand still you are smiling! i am satisfied to see that.. ..he is realizingthe difficulties of a woman. i don't wish that anyhuman should experience this. but it is not in the natureof a human to understand anything.. ..just by telling. a traveller can only understandthe difficulties on the path. yes. yes. i know. come in, sanjana. - hello, sir.


mr. malhotra wants to say something. i have an announcement to make. i've decided that i'llgive the publicity campaign.. ..of our company to your agency. oh! thank you very much! not so fast. not so fast. there is a small change. mr. arvind as you know, theapproval of any campaign depends.. ..not only on creativity,but also on one more thing.


and that is who haspresented that campaign.. ..how did he present it. right? your campaign was very good. but i wish that ms. sanjanacould present it in a better way. she is new. but i know that she will learn thetrades of this industry very soon. but.. this projectis very important to me. i can't take any chances with it. so i wish that for the time being,our publicity should be handled..


..not by sanjana, but someone else. sir. - mr. ravi.. why not? it's an honour, sir. thank you, sir. you're welcome.- i'll do my best, sir. all the best.- thank you very much, sir. all the best. - thank you. have you ever seen hell? - no. you'll soon see it.


why! why is allthis happening to me? that rascal malhotra. i have beenchanting his name since last 1 year. malhotra. is it confirmed? okay. it's confirmed. are you okay.ma'am? how are you feeling? i am okay.just some strange feeling.. this is the first time, isn't it? yes. for the first time i fainted.


not faint. i mean are you expectingfor the first time or before also.. expect means? ma'am, there is noneed to hide it now. is no longer off secret. congrats. yes. there is nothing to worry. at the start of pregnancy,generally women feel weak. don't take any tension. - what! one minute.. pregnant..doctor, are you sure.. the reports. ma'am, if i was not sure,i would never have told you.


one man.. i mean howcan't get pregnant! i mean.. are you sure? sanjana, i am very much sure.just take care of yourself. just take rest.and if any problem, call me. come on, sister. no! no! you never told me that. why are you doing this to me? you send me down here.


made me a woman from a man.i didn't complain. but what is this? say something.please say something! hello! sanjana, whatever happenedis the result of your deeds. my deeds! what did i.. what is the use ofbeing a woman bodily? womanhood is related to your heart. you have to experience thepain of womanhood in every way. look. don't confuse meby using such difficult words. god.. hello..excuse me.. lord shiv.


lord shiv,you seem to be little innocent. all this is parvati's handiwork. lord shiv,tell her something. please you will make us fight? bear the fruits of your deeds.but it feels strange.. i'll surely giveyou a blessing. - no. may you have lots of children! no. lord shiv. hello! sanjana.. suzi..


you are pregnant? suzi.. oh, my god! i don't believe this. don't think that i willdesert you in this condition? we'll get married tomorrow itself. i'll stay at home and takeentire responsibility of the baby. changing his diapers, cleaninghis tiny bums.. everything. no. this will affect the baby.


come on now. give me a smile. you know..many people have punched me. but there are only two handsin this world that can knock me out. one belongs to sanjayand the other is yours. by the way,is it a family of boxers? a fisherman saw the corpse. this corpse was foundin a very depleted condition.. ..is said to beof a 25-26 year old man. ruchi sharma from india tv.


ms. sanjana. - yes. do you know sanjay? i mean, we came to knowfrom the palm beach society.. ..that you are his sister. we found a dead bodyfrom versova creek. there was a purse foundin the clothes of the dead body. it contained mr.sanjay patel's documents. we believe that it is his dead body. you'll have to come withus for the verification..


..of the dead body. please come. it's okay, shekhar. it's okay. it's not okay, sanjana. sanjaywas my friend. everything to me. i don't know how youare controlling your tears! by the way, even i am feeling bad.he was a good man, wasn't he? sanjana, don't stop your tears.don't stifle inside. just let them flow. just cry. it'll make you feel better. cry.


it is okay, sanjana. i know you must be shocked. thebrother for whom you came here.. and in this way.. cry out, sanjana. cry it out. don't choke inwardly. get it out. else your chest willburst out of pain. cry. - sanjay.. my brother, sanjay! sanjana. he has gone now.he won't be back now. may be that's what the lord wished.


this lord!he keeps playing weird games! shall we go home now? sanjay.. my brother! sir, she is the same girl. ms. sanjana.. - yes. i hope that you have gotthe news about the dead body of.. ..mr. sanjay patel beingfound from versova creek. - yes. it's a murder case and fromthe evidences that we found.. ..it is clear that youare involved in this case.


what! inspector howcan i murder myself.. i mean how i can murder sanjay! the blood stains foundon it and the forensic.. ..reports will clear everything. how did it come here?- handcuff her. whatever you want to say, sayit in the court. - this is not mine. inspector, you.. your honour, the family backgroundof the late sanjay patel. sanjay patel didn't have any sister.


then from where did his sister come,all of a sudden? the weapon of murder. according to theforensic reports,.. ..the dna taken fromthe blood found on the statue.. ..matches with sanjay's dna. the weapon of murder beingfound in sanjay's that house.. ..where sanjana was livingas sanjay's sister. why? one morning,she came to sanjay's house. she said shinde had seen her.


shinde said he hadn't.i doubt madam is doing murder. you only tell me, how cana man like me forget such a face? ms. lavleen kapoor. swear on the holy geeta that youwill speak nothing but the truth. i will speak nothing but the truth. ms. lavleen,how do you know late sanjay patel? sanjay loved me a lot.we both were soon getting married. anyway. sanjay alwaysused to tell me.. ..that he doubted thatsomeone is following him.


someone is watchinghis every movement. i thought it was his imagination. if i knew,that his life was in danger.. ..i would have givenup my life to save his. she.. why did you do this? i'm going to kill you.i'm going to kill you. ms. sanjana patel, do you wantto say anything in your defense? bail cannot be granted. becauseevidence can be interfered with. “lord, the great truthof this world can't be spoken.”


shekhar, i have not murdered sanjay.shekhar, listen to me. shekhar,if something happens to me.. ..you will keep drinkingcoffee alone in leopole.. shekhar! “the lord of thisworld just flows away.” thanks. i have some questions. i know. isn't it aboutwhy i lied to you.. ..about being sanjay's sister,sanjana?


shekhar, do you rememberyou always used to tell me.. ..that one day i'll get trappedin these scandals with girls. and i always used to tellyou that even if i get trapped.. ..i won't come runningto you for a kerchief. i told this to sanjay, not to you. truth is strange, shekhar. look shekhar. it is truethat sanjay got murdered that night. but shekhar, it is also true that.. ..that night, even afterbeing murdered sanjay did not die.


now how can i tell you? sanjay is standing before you.i'm sanjay. stop it, sanjana! i know that you consider me a fool. but this too much. class third. on your birthday.when you were 7 years old. you had not worn thebelt in the birthday party.. ..and because of thisyour pant had fallen off. you'd wept a lot. and youhad even refused to cut the cake.


in class 10th i was copyingand you were the one who was caught. the first day of college. one girl had raggedyou and you had to say.. ..the dialogue beforehistory professor. ‘what will happen to you, kalia?’second year.. - just a minute. hang on. who was that firstgirl whom sanju had proposed? pooja. class 3rd. first date of sanjay? class 9th. valentine day.i'd stolen money from your pocket.


it was for your fees.you were beaten badly at home. after that, you'd not spokento me for 2 months. remember. the first girl whohad slapped sanjay. monika. - wrong. you think that shilpahad slapped me first. but if you had not beenstanding in front of me.. ..then i wouldn'thave told you about shilpa. now how much proof you need,shekhar? are you punishing me formaking you wait at leopold?


sanjay? “i'm a waterfall flowing down.” “the great ocean is my abode.” “as a river, in these lanes.” “i'm just flowing away.” “o lord, you too go to jasoda.” “by singing lullaby, preparingcream, you're called the mother.” “by singing lullaby, preparingcream, you're called the mother. “my mother.”


“i didn't eat the cream.” “this promise is false.this dream is false.” “a robbery and on topof that another robbery.” “this is not right.this promise is false.” “in this false world, true talks.” “can't be spoken.” “from a stone get transformedinto a woman and speak everywhere.” “forgetting the game oflife and death, you die everyday.” “sometimes be radha,sometimes be meera.”


“and sometimes mother jasoda.” “giving the ultimate test.” “you had the support of the lord.” “what do i do?" "the great war orbeat the mountain?” “but i can't bear the kick.. ..of the child in my womb.” you sign on these papers. you didn't get a bettersample than this one?


i think i will have tospend my whole life here only. just relax, sanjay.everything will be fine. still 2-3 days are leftfor the court date and.. ..i think i'll manage something. no, shekhar.this time i'm trapped very badly. i don't think that even youwill be able to save me this time. shekhar..if something happens to me.. ..then i will leave theresponsibility of this child to you. i mean, what i'm going throughis because of my bad deeds.


but this child doesn'tdeserve any punishment. am i right? i mean it is just not fair. i will always be with you. thanks, buddy. did you see that, parvati?even our son has a heart. previously it was not there, lord. only after your son becamemy daughter, did he learn humanity. who can win with you in arguments?


but now..what next? - yes. now what next? sanjana, just try to remember. anything specialabout that night,.. ..that might haveslipped from your mind. anything that you remember.. oh god! how i can forget this!in this confusion of boy and girl. that night two more people werethere.. seema and rita. - what? yes, both of them were there. and in fact, all the problemsstarted after they came there.


sanjay, till now iused to consider myself.. ..as the greatestfool in this world. but thanks for making me realizethat there are greater fools.. ..than me also in this world. you found this placeonly for kidding! hello, mister. where are you going? 402, seema gupta. she is not there.- when will she come? initially she used to come at dawn.


but since the past 3 months,even that has stopped. she vanished. where she would have gone?do you have any address? i don't know where she went, when,she didn't say anything. - darn it! no. we don't knowwhere rita has gone. since last three monthsshe has not paid the rent also. are you her relative?will you pay? no, no. anyway, thank you. who is it? sorry. hello.


i can explain. you tried the cell?- it is switched off. at least he should have called. ms. sanjana, if shekhar doesn'tcome with the proof then.. order, order. please begin the proceedings, mr.prasad. any more witnesses? no, your honour. mr. kothari. your honour, i want to ask ms.lavleen some questions.


objection, your honour. mr. kothari has alreadyasked questions from my client. and i don't think he shouldbe given the permission.. ..to waste the time of the court. mr. kothari, do you have.. ..some new questionsto throw light on this case? yes, your honour. call ms. lavleen in the witness box. ms. lavleen, where wereyou on the night of 25 march?


objection, my lord. ms. lavleen has alreadyanswered this question. her reply was that onthe night of 25th march.. ..she had gone to malhotra'shouse to fix a business deal. your honour, i would liketo present this before the court. the newspaper of 27 march where mr.malhotra is shown.. ..in delhi attending a party. when mr. malhotra wasnot in mumbai on 25 march.. ..then how can ms. lavleen goto his house for the business deal?


your honour, mr. kothariis talking about the incident.. ..that happened 10 months back. and it is not necessary thati would remember the exact date. it is necessary, ms. lavleen. because an innocentperson's life is at stake. the one who is going to bearthe punishment for your crime. on the night of 25thmarch you were at your house. and you got your divorce that day. sanjay had come to yourhouse and you had attacked him..


..on his head withthe statue and killed him. objection, your honour. mr. kothariis again repeating the same story. objection over ruled. your honour,in the entire episode.. ..a new thing was discoveredthat the statement.. ..of lavleen that shewas at malhotra's house.. ..on the night of25th march was false. mr. kothari,one thing i would like to know.. ..where were you onthe night of 7th january.


i don't know. i don't remember. your honour, if mr. kotharicould not tell the court that.. ..where he was justseven days back then.. ..how can ms. lavleen be expected.. ..to remember correctly atrivial matter of 10 months back? mr. kothari, you are usinga small matter against.. ..many proofs that arepiled up against sanjana. i think you know thatyou are losing it, mr. kothari. you are getting desperate.


i object, my lord. objection overruled.mr. kothari, the statement.. ..of ms. lavleen comesunder benefit of doubt. restrict your questionsonly to the extent.. ..that are related to this case. now the court will declare.. ..the decision of this caseafter the recess. the court is adjournedfor the break. his cell is not reachable.- come, let us try again.


are you tense? very sad. you had made manywomen's lives hell. but very soon you'llrealize what hell is. i really pity you.i pity you, sanjay. you know what.. you are right. i was a very cheap man. but asa woman i am much better than you. within few months i understoodthe meaning of being a woman.. ..which you haven'tunderstood so far.


i pity you. mr. kothari, any more witnesses?any cross examination? that's all, your honour. after going through all theevidences and witness's statement.. ..the court has reached to theconclusion that ms. sanjana patel.. ..has committed themurder of sanjay patel. thus ms. sanjana is declared guiltyand under section 302 of i.p. c.. your honour,i am sorry for the interruption. but just now i receivedthe proof that proves..


..ms. sanjana's innocence and.. mr. kothari is trying todelay the judgement. that's it. objection overruled. somebody's life is at stake. he will be given the chanceto say what he wants to say. thank you, your honour. i would like to request thecourt to permit me to present.. ..mr. mombattiwalaas eye witness in the court. permission granted.


one minute.i promise to speak the truth.. ..the whole truthand nothing but the truth. so help me god. thank you. mr. judge,i have a shop of antique pieces. i was glancing throughmy file and i found out.. ..that this particular statue.. ..was purchased frommy shop exactly one and.. ..half year back on23 march by ms. lavleen. mr. judge,this is a very expensive item and..


..we keep the transaction recordof every expensive item in our file. god knows when it might beneeded by the police.. ..and that is why i kept it. now see, it has cometo use for this matter. now i would like to present two mostimportant witnesses in the court. ms. seema and ms. rita. we did not make any mistake.sanjay had cheated us. and lavleen hit him on the head. we were innocent.but what could we do?


she had offered to giveus money for going to singapore. and we accepted the offer. i don't know anything.i didn't do anything. she.. she did something. she hit sanjay on the head. we didn't do anything. these new testimonies havechanged the situation of this case. and considering this, thecourt has reached the conclusion.. ..that all the charges againstsanjana patel are baseless.


so the court orders therelease of ms. sanjana patel. that's great. and orders ms. lavleen to be takenunder the custody of the court. your honour,there is a misunderstanding. one second. i had killed sanjay.but sanjay is not dead. i mean sanjay had diedbut he has again come back. order, order.- he is come back! he is alive! your honour,he is not sanjay, he is sanjana. order, order!


i mean this sanjanais actually sanjay. sanjay is alive. trust me.i am not lying. i'm not mad. order. - tell them thetruth that you're sanjay! order, order. - thank you so much. congratulations. - thank you. sanjay. i could not control.i thought i'll ask. how are you feeling today, mr.sanjay patel? be thankful that you hadjust lost your consciousness.


otherwise i would have hit youso hard that you would have died. how you can kill a man twice.. what are you saying? i think sanjay, you've lost it. oh, my god. that was a dream. i am alive. it was a dream. how dare you takeme for granted! hello.. lavleen..


i am really sorry. sanjay patel.. says sorry? thank you. thank you. oh, god! give the bags to me. oh.. god bless you, dear. i am sorry. - no problem. good morning, sir. - good morning.


sit. - good morning, sir. good morning, verma. sit. it is not good to glancehere and there under.. ..the guise of picking up your pen. your eyes are beautiful. if your wife comes to knowthen she will pluck your eyes out. so control yourself. eyes. hi, buddy. you were supposed tobe back in an hour last night.


in 1.5 hours,i had 6 more cups of coffee. sometimes do come on time..- sorry, shekhar. henceforth i will drinkcoffee and wait for you. okay? you didn't blow yourtrade mark whistle. strange. listen, shekhar. i just wantto tell you thanks for everything. you've been a great buddy.i love you, man. i'll be back. good morning, sir.


for you. aarti. hi. this is sanjay. sanjay patel from bhuvan's college.remember me? aarti, i know that whati did with you was very wrong. i can't change whatever happened..but.. i do want to apologize. aarti, i'm really, really sorryfor what i did. please, forgive me. yeah, thanks..thanks. take care. okay. bye. bhavna. bhavna,hi, this is sanjay patel. bhavna, i called becausei want to apologize.


i'm really sorry. sanjay patel from bhavna's college.remember me? yeah, hi. anjali, i know that whati did with you was very wrong. and i want to apologize.yes, apologize. very, very sorry for what i did. i'm sorry. “i'm proud to be a woman.the need of every man.” “no one has graces like me."


"there is no intoxication like me.understood?” “history is there because of me.i'm in the history.” “everything is there because of me.i'm there in everything.” “i'm not less than any one.the whole world kisses my feet.” “what else do i tell you?” “i'm the biggest favorite war.” “if i want a flyingkite then i'm with you.” “i'm the secret that nobody knows.” “nobody recognizes me.”













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Legitimate Work From Home Jobs No Fees

Real Work From Home Jobs No Scams Australia

7 Best-Paying Jobs With A High School Diploma