Work At Home Jobs You Don'T Have To Pay For




alright, dad. i've got to go. i'm working. [chuckle] working hard or hardly working? dad, we've been over this. just because i work from home does not mean that i- nevermind, i've got to go. this one goes out to my 1099s and my llcs. those people that work from home. tripp and tyler that's right. in parenthesis, featuring rayvon owen. closed parenthesis. it's 9 in the am, so i get out of bed. open up facebook to see what everyone said.


change out of my sweats, into work sweats. commute to my office is just 39 steps. get the kids' lunches packed. i tell them have a great day. open up my laptop and try to make some headway. send a message to greg, he won't respond for an hour. hmm, sportscenter again? or al and matt lauer. but before i start working, got to fully wake up. wait, are we really out of k-cups!? check facebook again. conference call's at 10. got to keep it on mute to let the bug guy in.


i'm on the same call, also got it on mute, because i'm in the doctor's office in my birthday suit. scramble for my phone, clients talking to me, so i take it off of mute, "yeah, uh, i agree?" you think this is an easy job, just because i'm my own boss, but you try getting something done when you can do anything. the workday's never over when you're a small business owner. it's hard being stuck here alone, hardly working from home. let's share this one. a’ight. now i'm at the coffee shop to get away from distraction. the wifi's so slow, i can't download an attachment.


this business guy's all, "can we quote them any higher?" can't hear myself think, then i see my friend tyler. i'm looking around, trying to find an outlet. i think there's only one. "sir, can you scoot out a little bit?" he's like, "sorry, man. i've got to charge up my phone." i'm like, “two phones, a discman, oh my god, is that a drone?" huh? hey man, i've got this thing that’ll charge up your phone. sweet. by the way, i've been wanting to know, did you ever get-


[grinding] did you ever- [steaming] "latte for tribb.” i've got a deadline. i've got to get back to this. wife's like, "take the kids, they're late for their practices." checkin’ the mail for a check, because i'm tired of being thrifty. ugh, my main client pays net250. you think this is an easy job, but just because i'm my own boss, you try getting something done


the workday's never over when you're a small business owner, making deals on the throne, we can't fax. we can't fax. we don't have fax machines. we can't fax. i do have an all-in-one inkjet printer, but it does not have faxing capabilities. the workday's never over when you're a small business owner, got time to bake my own scones, hardly working from home. #4andthenreal why did that guy have a drone? absolutely no idea. this video is brought to you by constant contact.


that's our sponsor, ya'll. the #1 email marketing tool for small business. constant contact. helping small business owners do more business.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Legitimate Work From Home Jobs No Fees

Real Work From Home Jobs No Scams Australia

7 Best-Paying Jobs With A High School Diploma