Club For Online Business With Eric Robertson




♪ when the sun had leftand the winter came ♪ ♪ and the sky thoughtto only bring the rain ♪ ♪ i sat in darknessall broken-hearted ♪ ♪ i couldn't find a dayi didn't feel alone ♪ ♪ never meant to cry,started losing hope ♪ ♪ but somehow baby youbroke through and saved me ♪ ♪ you're an angel, tell meyou're never leaving ♪ ♪ cause you're the first thingi know i can believe in ♪ ♪ you're h.o.l.y., h.o.l.y.,h.o.l.y., h.o.l.y. ♪


♪ i'm high on loving youhigh on loving you ♪ ♪ you made the brightest daysfrom the darkest nights ♪ ♪ you're the river bankwhere i was baptized ♪ ♪ cleansed from the demonsthat were killing my freedom ♪ ♪ let me lay you down,give me to ya ♪ ♪ get you singing babe,hallelujah ♪ ♪ we'll be touching,we'll be touching heaven ♪ ♪ i don't need the starscause you shine for me ♪ ♪ like fire in my veinsyou're my ecstasy ♪


♪ you're my ecstasy ♪ ♪ you're the healing handswhere it used to hurt ♪ ♪ you're my saving grace,you're my kind of church ♪ ♪ you're h.o.l.y. ♪












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Legitimate Work From Home Jobs No Fees

Real Work From Home Jobs No Scams Australia

7 Best-Paying Jobs With A High School Diploma